Architectural Home Design and Build
David Reid Homes Southland design and build architectural homes across all of Southland; from Gore to Te Anau and Bluff.
Franchise owner Andrew Wheeler and his experienced team of premium home design and build professionals have all the skills necessary to handle your full project. Andrew and his team are committed to delivering premium quality custom homes, to suit every lifestyle.
The team includes the following:
- Andrew Wheeler – Owner / Managing Director
- Cory Varcoe – Architectural Designer;
- Paul Wheeler – Project Manager;
- Scott Ramsay – Quantity Surveyor / Qualified Builder
“Our aim is to work closely with people to understand their needs so we can in turn deliver a high quality design and finish that exceeds their expectations”
Working with David Reid Homes Southland before you even purchase land can be of great value. We can help highlight foundation issues, site specific issues, services issues and resource consent issues all of which could save you thousands.
Once of the most important factors clients like are that all contracts are fixed price so you don’t get any unexpected costs during the build.
Some of the services the team at David Reid Homes Southland can provide, as part of the overall home design and build service, include:
- Site assessment including soil testing, site positioning, services assessment and resource consent requirements
- A complete design and build service including in-house Architectural designer
- Standard plan builds
- Residential and rural construction
- Large scale renovation work
- Assistance with land purchase including negotiation and contract preparation
- Resource and Building Consent submissions
So, if you’re looking for a home with architecturally-designed features, quality fixtures and fittings and superb workmanship, contact Andrew and the team at David Reid Homes Southland.